Thank you for your interest in joining our team. Please find out current vacancies listed below. Alternatively, you can submit a CV for consideration to email@example.com stating which store you are interested in.
Wallace’s SuperValu is looking for a Deli Manager to join our busy team in our Wellingtonbridge Store. This is a full-time position and the successful candidate will work Monday to Sunday on a roster basis.
For more information or to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bathroom Showroom Sales Executive
Wallace’s Homevalue Hardware is looking for an enthusiastic person to join our BATHROOM SALES team. This is a full-time position, and the successful candidate will work five days per week, on a roster basis.
Job Duties & Responsibilities :
- Key responsibilities will include serving customers with efficiency and in a positive manner, offering advice to customers in relation to the Bathroom they require, dealing with any queries they may have.
- Developing and maintaining an in-depth product knowledge of all products, accessories and prices.
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Prepare customer quotations, follow up and process their orders.
- The ability to recognise sales opportunities and maximise selling potential.
- Keep displays tidy, clean and updated.
The ideal candidate must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be willing to learn, be able to take direction, be proactive, be able to work on their own initiative and must be able to work as part of a team. Experience for this role is preferable but full training will be provided.
Applications close Wednesday 3rd of August 2022.
To apply, please send your CV with a cover letter to: email@example.com